The annual output of raw materials is 150000 tons, and the area of plates is 1000000 square meters. Grain products often have more than 150000 square meters of materials in stock
Top 10 stone producing areas you should know broadcast articles
First, China's stone capital - Shandong Laizhou, there are white linen, cherry blossom red, golden hemp, Laizhou green and other stone species.
Second, the hometown of granite in China - Macheng, Hubei, there are many stone species such as sesame white, hibiscus white and langtosha.
3. China Stone City - Fujian Nan'an Shuitou, the largest stone logistics center and the largest stone import and export base in China.Fourth, the
center of China's stone base - Guangdong Yunfu, one of the main sources of granite and marble, mainly famous for imported block processing.
5. Baoxing, Sichuan, the capital of Oriental Han white jade, has many stone varieties such as marble white jade, oriental white and carved white.
6. The hometown of Chinese marble - Hubei Tongshan, there are many stone species such as marble gold inlaid jade, tulip, black and white roots.7. China
Shicheng-Shandong Wulian, one of the largest granite producing areas in China, rich in five lotus flowers, five lotus red, five lotus gray and other stone species.
8. Cen Xi, the capital of granite in China, has many stone species such as maple leaf red, pink hemp, Sanbao red, begonia red, etc., with rich reserves, large output and bright color.
9. Hui'an, Fujian, the world's stone carving capital, uses granite as raw material and is the representative of southern stone carving.
10. The hometown of Chinese stone - Pingyi, Shandong, Pingshan, Hebei, Ya'an, Sichuan, Shanshan, Xinjiang.
上一条： What are the types of stone
Analysis of the distribution and formation process of travertine
Travertine is a major category of limestone in the marble series, which is loved by designers at home and abroad with its rich colors, clear grains, and obvious but very characteristic hole structure, creating a large number of classic stone projects such as the Vatican, Bank of China Beijing Headquarters, Shenzhen Kingkey Financial Center, Shanghai Bo Center, Dongguan Yulan Grand Theater and so on. Travertine is very rich in color, the most mainstream is light beige, as well as yellow travertine, coffee travertine, super white travertine, red travertine, gray travertine, golden travertine and so on.